Monday, September 9

A bug, Organizing Page Protectors, & a FREEBIE!



I went into school yesterday with a specific lists of things to accomplish.  I'll be honest...I didn't really want to do them...so of course I got distracted & started doing other things.  It ended up being really productive though.  I went through a lot of old materials that I'd been given my first year of teaching and sorted through what I really needed.  In the process of doing so, I discovered this...


Eeeeeekkkk!!!!  You guys, that is a bug INSIDE one of my page protectors!!!  You KNOW it's time to throw it out when it has a bug inside it.

I ended up getting rid of about 5 binders worth of stuff.  My shelves can breathe again!  Haha!  Getting rid of all that stuff meant that I had a LOT of empty page protectors to store (I was a little obsessed with putting everything in page protectors my 1st year...).  Those little buggers (no pun intended) are slippery, and I wanted a way to keep them all together.  Maybe I'm the last to figure this out, but here's what I did:

I put a metal ring through the top holes to keep them all together!  You could probably put in more than one ring, but I didn't want it to be too hard to remove one when I need to.

So there you go....if you used to be as obsessed with page protectors as I was still am, just put a metal ring through them to keep them nice & tidy!!

As a thank you for still reading & not immediately closing out your browser after looking at that bug, here's a little homework freebie for reading & writing numbers to 120....head on over to my TPT store to grab it!



- Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...